+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather for July!

I'm Geoff.

Default Crap Weather for July!

It's overcast now, but very warm at 28C. It also feels extremely humid. I'm hoping we get some rain to clear the air, it's oppressive at the moment.

I'm Dave.

Cloudy and humid but very hot. Spent the afternoon cutting hedges and now feel like a limp lettuce. Clouds of tiny black flying beetles everywhere which got in my ears, eyes, nose and all over making it a bit of a trial.

I'm Geoff.

Rain at last. It's just started pouring! Should be nice and cool later.

I'm Dave.

I'd love some rain. My garden looks like a nuclear fall out zone.

I'm Adam.

Getting ominously cloudy down here in Hampshire at the moment, and the BBC weather app is flagging thunderstorm warnings.

Which is sod’s law, as we have a hog roast here in the work car park at 3pm!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Svend.

I wonder....will there ever be a thread titled "Great Weather for <insert month>..."

I'm Geoff.

30C again. Too warm for me!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    I wonder....will there ever be a thread titled "Great Weather for <insert month>..."
    Dunno about everyone else, but I've invested a lot of time and effort cultivating my "moaning old git" image. I'm not about to ruin all that with positive thinking.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    There was one once but it wasn't popular so we stopped doing it.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

Quite jealous of youse all getting rain. I've forgotten what it's like. Statistically it rains here one day in three and we've had none for three weeks.

All the grass is dead, mainly because the place is all post industrial wasteland that's been reclaimed so under the topsoil is just rubble and bits of old pots.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast