+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS. Adam Audio Artist 5 active speakers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Loz.

Default FS. Adam Audio Artist 5 active speakers

I'm sure I'll regret this but I've come to the decision to let these lovely Adam Audio active speakers go. I had been meaning to put them into the second room in the new house but decided against having two rooms of music in the end. Also partly motivated by the prospect of using the funds to improve the amplifier in my set up. I've had these from new. Extremely versatile speakers, quite neutral but with a depth that belies their relatively smallish size. Really nice looking too in piano black. There is a very small nick in one of the foam donuts where my cat had fun one night and scratch on the underside where I knocked it (but caught it in time) however couldn't stop the top of the stand scratching the underside. Otherwise in great nick. Comes with original packing, boxes and manuals. Soundstyle stands will be included if required. I'd like £375 or would consider swopsies for an interesting amplifier. Can deliver in the south east and can demo at home or your place if you live fairly local

https://www.adam-audio.com/en/artist-series/artist-5/

[IMG]image by Loz Ring, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by HackneyRF; 25-06-2018 at 21:59. Reason: Included speakers stands

+ Reply to Thread