+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupboard Clearout..... Part 1 Turntable

I'm Mike.

Default Cupboard Clearout..... Part 1 Turntable

Michell Focus One turntable (arm not included, will be for sale separately)

Needs a service I would think. Plays fine but rumbles a bit. A few ripples on the suede mat, but it sounds pretty good with the 774 arm on it.

I bought the TT a couple of years ago a: because I liked the look of it and b: it was local to me.

Just sitting on a shelf doing nothing so figure I'd sell it rather than gather dust. I'm never going to use it so here it is.

I have new rubber feet for the legs, I just never got around to fitting them, those will be included too.

£175 collected or arrange your own courier.

More items to follow, including that Mission 774 arm, a spare 774 arm tube, an Inca Tech Claymore amp, Xiang Sheng Dac /Pre, plus any other crap I come across when tidying
    Last edited by mikeyb; 24-06-2018 at 17:55.

I'm Mike.

here's a quick video via headphones showing the TT running.

I forgot to say that the cartridge in the photos and the video as well as the arm is NOT included in the price for the TT.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Other/Odd...634216-640.mp4

I'm Mike.

no interest?

Bigman80 Guest

I thought this would fly out the door mate. I always fancied one but a bit pointless now with the SP10 MK2. I know a guy who's looking for something nice, ill show him this. No promises though, he's more towards Denon DD TT's

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    I thought this would fly out the door mate. I always fancied one but a bit pointless now with the SP10 MK2. I know a guy who's looking for something nice, ill show him this. No promises though, he's more towards Denon DD TT's
    Yeah, I’m in no rush to be honest, I have one person interested just now so I’ll update once I know more.

If it doesn’t sell I won’t be that bothered

I'm Mike.

Jump

I'm Mike.

Yoo Hoo

I'm Jerry.

I have always wanted one of these and love vintage decks. I sold a lovely garrard 301 a few years ago and always regretted it and am tempted to get something older again to replace my rega 1. Would you sell the arm with the michell?...

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryS View Post
    I have always wanted one of these and love vintage decks. I sold a lovely garrard 301 a few years ago and always regretted it and am tempted to get something older again to replace my rega 1. Would you sell the arm with the michell?...
    I might, Pm for details

I'm Jerry.

Hi there, apologies for the delay but have been watching the giants in Liverpool for a few days and just back. Being a very new member this might be a daft question but how do I pm?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast