Closed Thread

Thread: WANTED: Audion 300B mono's

I'm Andrew.

Default WANTED: Audion 300B mono's

I'm looking for a pair of Audion Silver Night 300B or Audion Golden Night 300B, PM please!
    Regards, Andrew.
    Michell Orbe with Moerch DP-6 Gold Precision > Shure Ultra 500 / London Jubilee / Miyajima Kansui > Croft RIAA R / Miyajima ETR-800P / Audion The Converter DAC > Audion Premier 2.0 > Audion Golden Night 300B/PX25 & Audio Black Shadow 845 > Audio Nirvana 15" Classic Alnico with Tannoy ST200.

I'm Andrew.

Or Audion Black Shadow 845 Mk1 ONLY!
    Michell Orbe with Moerch DP-6 Gold Precision > Shure Ultra 500 / London Jubilee / Miyajima Kansui > Croft RIAA R / Miyajima ETR-800P / Audion The Converter DAC > Audion Premier 2.0 > Audion Golden Night 300B/PX25 & Audio Black Shadow 845 > Audio Nirvana 15" Classic Alnico with Tannoy ST200.

I'm Andrew.

Still wanted!

I'm Andrew.

Still wanted!

I'm Andrew.

Audion 300B or 845!

montesquieu Guest

Have you looked at the 300b stereo amp being sold here by Westlower? Having heard this amp, as well having formerly owned as a standard WAD version of the design (the one for sale is a rather special one) and also owned a total of three different pairs of Audion Silver Knight 300b monoblocks at different times (at one point using a quad of them as active amplification) in my view I think you’ll find it would easily outperform the Audions.

I'm Andrew.

Hi Tom!
    I have no doubt that it's a stunning amp, but as all DIY units - almost impossible to re-sell...
    Regards, Andrew.

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by matador View Post
    Hi Tom!
    I have no doubt that it's a stunning amp, but as all DIY units - almost impossible to re-sell...
    Regards, Andrew.
    I sold mine no problem when I decided to.

Also makes a difference whether you are wanting to listen, or bank the money for later ... the Audions are OK but nothing that special.
    Last edited by montesquieu; 20-09-2018 at 20:34.

I'm Andrew.

Audion 300B or 845 please!

Closed Thread