+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are they game again ???

I'm Andrew.

Off subject lads but can you please tell me what the name of this antenna/aerial connection is called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

looks like a bnc
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    looks like a bnc
    Thought they made Morris Minors?

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Thought they made Morris Minors?
    He’s right
    Cheers Grant

I'm Andrew.

Can anyone make sense of these ? Which is positive and negative?

I'm Martin.

I reckon the speakers are IMF TLS50 with some replacement drivers. Like Lawrence says, DIY/kit build. I've got some that need recapping to be fully good to go but they are still pretty impressive. The bass power on them is just stupid as I suppose you've already found out.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I reckon the speakers are IMF TLS50 with some replacement drivers. Like Lawrence says, DIY/kit build. I've got some that need recapping to be fully good to go but they are still pretty impressive. The bass power on them is just stupid as I suppose you've already found out.
    Yes Martin I have discovered just that
    Putting the pmc’s to shame

I'm Geoff.

Many amps have a common neg, so use a meter on the speaker terminals and on a metal screw on the steel casing to identify negatives.

You could also look inside, as you have DIN speaker sockets there. The small pin hole on those is the positive and the inside wiring probable goes to the bigger terminal posts too, identifying positives.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Many amps have a common neg, so use a meter on the speaker terminals and on a metal screw on the steel casing to identify negatives.

You could also look inside, as you have DIN speaker sockets there. The small pin hole on those is the positive and the inside wiring probable goes to the bigger terminal posts too, identifying positives.
    Cheers Geoff

I'm Geoff.

I'm wondering if the speakers were made by Lockwood. They are generally associated with Tannoy, but that's not to say exclusively and those formica laminates look very Lockwood like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast