+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A Beobloke blog - Beoblog?

I'm brian.

Usher s tonally flat according to what hi fi ?. Still I will back the judgement of the 3 wise men over W. Hi fi .

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    I'm not keen on the Strathies, but oi loiks the look of the receiver bottom left - is a close up of that planned?

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Usher s tonally flat according to what hi fi ?. Still I will back the judgement of the 3 wise men over W. Hi fi .
    That’s interesting to know and I do, of course, completely respect WHF’s right to an opinion.

Even thought it’s complete arse in this case...
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    I'm not keen on the Strathies, but oi loiks the look of the receiver bottom left - is a close up of that planned?
    Yes, I can do that for you at some point. It’s a Yamaha CR-500 and quite a sweet sounding little thing.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Yes, I can do that for you at some point. It’s a Yamaha CR-500 and quite a sweet sounding little thing.
    Left side, looks like an Akai. I have one of their tuners and that amp looks like the match for it, or it could be a Pioneer.
    Regards Neil

I'm Paul.

Smile Yamaha GT 2000...

Hi Adam,

Have you any update on progress with the Yamaha that arrived on these shores somewhat the worse for shipping company handling!? You may be building up to it, so apologies if you have it in the pipeline!

Oh, and if I've missed it...sorry!

Very best wishes,

Paul.

I'm Adam.

No, sorry Paul - I have all the bits and they’re all repaired; I just still haven’t got my backside into gear and reassembled it.

Fear not, though, there’ll be pictures here and in the original thread in the Analogue section when it’s done!

I'm Paul.

Hi Adam,

That's a relief...I was beginning to fear the worst, although your amazing repair on the plinth should have told me that this was a project that would come to fruition!!

As you were, Sir, as you were!

Best Wishes,

Paul.

I'm Adam.

Some B&O fun.

First up a Beogram CD50 CD player for a new transport belt and a general clean-up of its internals, which had solidified somewhat!

I'm Adam.

Default A Beobloke blog - Beoblog?

And a Beogram 2000. Bought for £21 and sold as 'making a scraping noise' - it's also filthy. Sadly, this one's still currently mid-fettle as we had a power cut last night at 7pm and it didn’t come back on until 5am!

Last edited by Beobloke; 10-07-2018 at 15:04.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast