+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 256

Thread: Christmas is only :-

  1. #1
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Dagenham Essex

    Posts: 8,393
    I'm I'mteachingmarcotheartofpishanto.

    Default Christmas is only :-

    208 days away

    Music , fills the gaps between silence !

    TAT Sale post Leader " Marcos Mentor "

    Also a pishanto specialist confirmed by Head Daftee

    Real name " Allen " or "Zoomer Nut”, “Numpty Napper”.

    ±± KEEP IT REEL

  2. #2
    Join Date: Apr 2011

    Location: London

    Posts: 3,350
    I'm Robert.

    Default

    Really !
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Modified Technics SL1210 MK5G
    Mike New precision bearing, bearing base plate, ETP Platter
    Micro Seiki MA-202 tonearm, rewired, hybrid ceramic bearings
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge - Fritz Gyger S re-tip
    Yannis Tome 423.5 Silver-Litz tonearm cable with KLEI Pure Silver Harmony plugs
    Ebony armboard
    Audio Technica MS-8 Magnesium headshell, Ortofon pure silver headshell leads
    Isonoe Isolation Feet
    Paul Hynes SR7EHD PSU (plus regulator modules), DCSXL pure-silver DC lead with Jaegar low impedance connector
    CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable, Airlock plugs - bare wire amp end.
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket, Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs with Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

  3. #3
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Dagenham Essex

    Posts: 8,393
    I'm I'mteachingmarcotheartofpishanto.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Really !
    Yo Ho Ho
    Music , fills the gaps between silence !

    TAT Sale post Leader " Marcos Mentor "

    Also a pishanto specialist confirmed by Head Daftee

    Real name " Allen " or "Zoomer Nut”, “Numpty Napper”.

    ±± KEEP IT REEL

  4. #4
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Forest of Dean, Glos

    Posts: 10,495
    I'm Jerry.

    Default

    Jerry

    Qobuz 16/44 streaming >> Acer laptop >> Halide Bridge USB (with AQVOX USB power) >> Topping D30 DAC +LPSU >> Herron VTSP-2 preamp >> Trigon TRE50M monoblocks >> MBL 116f speakers

    'Resting' - Wadia 151 PowerDAC, Podium 0.5 speakers & 2x Jamo SW200 subs, Herron VTSP2 preamp, LA Audio A30 el84 integrated, Chinese RVC passive pre

    Headphones: Fostex TH600, Audeze EL-8, Wharfedale Isodynamic, Stax SR3 / SRD5, Philips Fidelio X2
    Headphone amp: Denon DN-A 100 integrated amp and Topping VX1 (Stax SR3)

  5. #5
    Join Date: Apr 2011

    Location: London

    Posts: 3,350
    I'm Robert.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Al View Post
    Yo Ho Ho
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Modified Technics SL1210 MK5G
    Mike New precision bearing, bearing base plate, ETP Platter
    Micro Seiki MA-202 tonearm, rewired, hybrid ceramic bearings
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge - Fritz Gyger S re-tip
    Yannis Tome 423.5 Silver-Litz tonearm cable with KLEI Pure Silver Harmony plugs
    Ebony armboard
    Audio Technica MS-8 Magnesium headshell, Ortofon pure silver headshell leads
    Isonoe Isolation Feet
    Paul Hynes SR7EHD PSU (plus regulator modules), DCSXL pure-silver DC lead with Jaegar low impedance connector
    CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable, Airlock plugs - bare wire amp end.
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket, Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs with Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

  6. #6
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Dagenham Essex

    Posts: 8,393
    I'm I'mteachingmarcotheartofpishanto.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    I'm so excited

    Music , fills the gaps between silence !

    TAT Sale post Leader " Marcos Mentor "

    Also a pishanto specialist confirmed by Head Daftee

    Real name " Allen " or "Zoomer Nut”, “Numpty Napper”.

    ±± KEEP IT REEL

  7. #7
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: Southall, West London

    Posts: 37,971
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    I hate winter. We've only recently got past the last one (so it seems) and I particularly hate all the Chistmas crap (that seems to start at the end of August these days ). Sorry about that Al!

  8. #8
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Dagenham Essex

    Posts: 8,393
    I'm I'mteachingmarcotheartofpishanto.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I hate winter. We've only recently got past the last one (so it seems) and I particularly hate all the Chistmas crap (that seems to start at the end of August these days ). Sorry about that Al!
    Come on Geoff I can imagine you creeping dow the stairs to see if santa left you a pre amp
    Music , fills the gaps between silence !

    TAT Sale post Leader " Marcos Mentor "

    Also a pishanto specialist confirmed by Head Daftee

    Real name " Allen " or "Zoomer Nut”, “Numpty Napper”.

    ±± KEEP IT REEL

  9. #9
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: Southall, West London

    Posts: 37,971
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Al View Post
    Come on Geoff I can imagine you creeping dow the stairs to see if santa left you a pre amp
    Boggocks!!

  10. #10
    Join Date: Nov 2008

    Location: Valley of the Hazels

    Posts: 8,641
    I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Al View Post
    208 207 days away

    Whoopyfuggindooo!
    Chris



    Common sense isn't anymore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •