Apologies in advance for me being the proud dad (as I am for all my kids)..

My youngest son Nathan has always been (well, since he was 12) a bass player. It's something he's been working on since then to become a professional musician living in probably what is one the hardest and most competitive cities in the world, London.

He's already done a lot of gigging early on, he's had a moderately successful band in his teens (Radio One, 6Music, European Tours in Support of big acts). He's worked a lot of freebies, function bands and 'favours for mates', while working in a bar to supplement his income.

Like many musicians out there, he's put in the hard slog, networking and getting himself known on the circuit.

This week, that hard slog seems to be paying off. He was phoned up and asked to audition for bass player for an emerging new artist Lily Moore. Well he got the gig and is now on a European Tour with Lily Moore supporting James Bay.

He facetimed me last night from backstage just before going on at The Roundhouse. :-)

Whilst the setup at the moment is a small and intimate threesome, it would seem that big plans are in the wings for Lily Moore (who's dad was none other than Gary Moore from Thin Lizzy etc)...

Can't wait to see what's next in store....

https://www.facebook.com/tony.garrit...type=3&theater