Selling on behalf of a good friend and neighbour:

Art Audio Quintet Integrated in mint condition both sonically and visually.

This one has 3 line level inputs and operates in pure class A, generating a surprisingly meaty 15wpc. It’s had no trouble driving and controlling any speaker I’ve used it with including Tannoys, Audio Physic and Wilson Benesch.

This had a health check by Tom Willis at Art Audio in mid-2014 which it passed with flying colours.

The amp has the highly regarded ‘Definitive Audio’ upgrades so is a cut above the standard version. Its sound is as detailed and sweet as you’d expect from el34’s, however, it’s surprisingly fast and punchy (not the typical wooly valve sound), it sounds big and goes deeper than many solid state amps I’ve run along side it.

I’ll probably regret letting this go, but sadly its just not getting much use.

I’m looking for £1,400 which includes 2 sets of Winged ‘C’ el34’s, one used and one unused. Jan Philips ecc82 and Psvane ecc83’s. (I also have some NOS Mullard EL34’s available for £200)

If you want to see more pictures, or higher resolution ones just ask. I have pictures of the inside showing the Definitive Audio Mods which is basically lots of massive high-grade and expensive capacitors.

I have the original packaging so could post this, however, I would prefer collection when you can also listen to it and have a coffee!