+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has this Elon Musk bloke lost the plot?

I'm Martin.

Default Has this Elon Musk bloke lost the plot?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartandhp

He's been doing and saying some crazy stuff recently, accusing this bloke of being a nonce seems to be a totally bizarre thing to do. Then you had him announcing he was going to take the company private which seems like a blatent attempt to manipulate the share price and the SEC are investigating. I mean anyone with a passing knowledge of finance could have told him that is potentially criminal, and he must have known that before he did it.

I know loads of people think he is a genius and he has certainly made a huge fortune but now I am wondering if he was just in the right place at the right time with Paypal?

I know, the electric cars and the rocket that lands like Thunderbird 2 but he didn't invent them, he just hired loads of really smart people to invent them.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Paul.

Yeah, It’s a bit strange that. If he actually had anything to substantiate the claims you would have thought that he would have produced them by now.

I think we all live in our little bubbles to one degree or another but some peoples bubbles are much further from reality than others.
    ~Paul~

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    ... in the right place at the right time with Paypal?
    I think you got it in one.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalsea View Post
    Yeah, It’s a bit strange that. If he actually had anything to substantiate the claims you would have thought that he would have produced them by now.

I think we all live in our little bubbles to one degree or another but some peoples bubbles are much further from reality than others.
    Reminds me of Trump and some of the nutty stuff he comes out with. I wonder if the common factor is that they are both in total control, and no-one around them will dare say to them that they are making a mistake? I mean if you are pulling down a couple of hundred grand a year working for them that's a big incentive not to rock the boat, especially with people who are likely to sack you on the spot if you do.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread