+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Umm... just an other Introduction Thread

I'm Panos.

Default Umm... just an other Introduction Thread

Hey everyone I am Panos Sioulas from Greece - Seoolas is the phonetic to my last name. I live in Athens and I am an electronics technician. I like to make things and I also like music. I got twin 7 year old sons and though they don't leave me enough time (or money) to acquire my DIY dreams, there is always the need to repair stuff, which brings me here. I happen to be a blessed owner of a Sansui AU-719 stereo amplifier. Sadly though it died on me the other night. Initial trouble shooting reveals blown power transistors on the right channel. But I am thinking I should take the rest on an other thread maybe?

Anyways Hello and I would gladly welcome anyone to join the repair/restore journey of my beloved amp.
    Last edited by Seoolas; 15-04-2018 at 18:13.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Panos. Welcome to AOS.

Yes, have a chat with members about your AU-719 on the Past Masters section, which is for vintage equipment. I'm sure you get some opinions, Sansui amps are popular.

Feel free to join in with any chat that interests you, everybody is friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Grant.

Welcome Panos... hope you enjoy the forum
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Panos,

I believe there is a thriving hi-fi community in Athens. Is there anyone there who could help with the repair of your amplifier?

Hope you get the problem sorted very soon.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

+ Reply to Thread