+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTD: OPPO PM-3 Headphones (Black)

I'm Gareth.

Default WTD: OPPO PM-3 Headphones (Black)

I fancy trying out a pair of OPPO PM-3 headphones in black. Must be in excellent condition and complete with the original packaging and accessories/cables. Would prefer one with warranty/receipt but this isn’t a deal breaker.

Can pay by bank transfer/PPG and would need posting to Chelmsford.

I'm Grant.

great cans the oppos. wouldnt get shot of mine.. not cheap but very well made and sound great. good luck.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Vince.

I won't be getting rid of mine either. Sorry to disagree with you Grant but I think that what you get for £350 is cheap. I also own a pair of Sennheiser HD800's and the Oppo's are not disgraced regarding sound quality, build, etc. at nearly a third of the price. I have heard the Oppo PM 1 and the PM 3's come bloody close, again at a third of the price. A couple of friends actually prefer the Oppo over the Sennheiser, I don't, but as I said the Oppo's are marvelous for the money. Buy a new with confidence, you won't regret it.

I'm Hal.

Doing the same, have always wanted a pair of planar headphones and have considered Hifiman but the stories of patchy build quality have put me off. Hoping to pick up a second hand pm3, and hoping they are a safe bet used. If you did manage to get a pair how did you find them?
    Without music, powerboat racing, photography and a whole stack of other stuff that floats my boat, life is just a non stop procession of deadlines and bills.

I'm Gareth.

Couldn’t find a reasonably-priced pair of PM-3s in the end but did track down an ex-demo pair of PM-2s for a very reasonable price last week.

Using them with the Oppo alternative lambskin earpads and a UDP-205. Sounds rather good if you ask me, a great pairing.

+ Reply to Thread