+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: AOS Swapshop!

I'm Rob.

I'd forgotten all about this thread. I must start getting rid of a load of stuff I know I will never use again so this could be a good place to start.....oh no that means I would have to take something in return Perhaps we need a FREE thread.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Lawrence.

I second a free thread, if you can start it and a mod can make it a sticky like this.

Or if we want seperate threads for each "sale" with photos, just use the sales and put "Free" in the title.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I second a free thread, if you can start it and a mod can make it a sticky like this.

Or if we want seperate threads for each "sale" with photos, just use the sales and put "Free" in the title.
    If you look at post 6, you'll see that photos are required for swap offers as well as free stuff (which goes in Private Exhibitions).
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    If you look at post 6, you'll see that photos are required for swap offers as well as free stuff (which goes in Private Exhibitions).
    Ok, but they could go on a new free thread like this swaps thread?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Which is why I don't offer stuff for free - it's too much faff to take photos. I have some valves I don't want to keep and would happily pass on to someone here, but it would require me to take dozens of photos to satisfy the rules.
    Barry

I'm Lawrence.

Can you not put them all down on a teatowl on the table and take 1 photo of the lot?

I have a few amps that take KT66, 12AX7, EF86, 6SN7 and ECC88 if you have any of those please?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213