+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

I'm paul.

Default Hi

Forgive my slow responses ,and if I appear in someone's mailbox by mistake apologies in advance the art forum's are a mystery to me, somehow I missed the boat ,
    Well I love all types of music it's a big part of my life not to play but to listen ,its always been there through happy and sad times its kept me going , I started off to a good start buying a nad 3020b rotel cd player I forgot the model number mission 780se speakers , dual turntable some 25yrs ago , during the years being a parent unfortunately it took a battering and broke ,. It's only the last 5yrs I have started to try and get some sort of system together and basically been going round in circles , I've had mission 753,752,771,773, m74, m33i,loads of Yamaha amps DSP A1, DSP A 1000 , onkyo 9355, 9155, ,alot of subwoofers REL stadium etc ,I won't bore you with everything , I suppose I was trying to get a particular way the sound was created on a budget but was never happy , fortunately I happened to have the pleasure of meeting someone who has been guiding me through what would likely suit my needs I've just purchased some ROYD MINSTREL ,and some B&W DM 4 speakers , I do like older equipment I've now sold all my missions and will be having a sort out of the amplifier I don't need , my current listings format is digital streaming via dragon fly DAC via pc + amp it suits my needs presently over the years my CDs have just been lost broken etc the joys of parenting ,. To date I have X2 DSP A1,A700, DSP A 1000,a broken DSP 2070,, X2 Yamaha M35 ,M45 rel subwoofer and some audiocrest nighthawk headphones, basically I've got to much for my needs , well it's a pleasure being part of this forum , and thanks to all who give their time assisting people like myself who only have a limited knowledge regarding the world of hifi past and present , many thanks Paul

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paul 48 View Post
    Forgive my slow responses ,and if I appear in someone's mailbox by mistake apologies in advance the art forum's are a mystery to me, somehow I missed the boat ,
    Well I love all types of music it's a big part of my life not to play but to listen ,its always been there through happy and sad times its kept me going , I started off to a good start buying a nad 3020b rotel cd player I forgot the model number mission 780se speakers , dual turntable some 25yrs ago , during the years being a parent unfortunately it took a battering and broke ,. It's only the last 5yrs I have started to try and get some sort of system together and basically been going round in circles , I've had mission 753,752,771,773, m74, m33i,loads of Yamaha amps DSP A1, DSP A 1000 , onkyo 9355, 9155, ,alot of subwoofers REL stadium etc ,I won't bore you with everything , I suppose I was trying to get a particular way the sound was created on a budget but was never happy , fortunately I happened to have the pleasure of meeting someone who has been guiding me through what would likely suit my needs I've just purchased some ROYD MINSTREL ,and some B&W DM 4 speakers , I do like older equipment I've now sold all my missions and will be having a sort out of the amplifier I don't need , my current listings format is digital streaming via dragon fly DAC via pc + amp it suits my needs presently over the years my CDs have just been lost broken etc the joys of parenting ,. To date I have X2 DSP A1,A700, DSP A 1000,a broken DSP 2070,, X2 Yamaha M35 ,M45 rel subwoofer and some audiocrest nighthawk headphones, basically I've got to much for my needs , well it's a pleasure being part of this forum , and thanks to all who give their time assisting people like myself who only have a limited knowledge regarding the world of hifi past and present , many thanks Paul
    Welcome!

Good intro

I'm Dave.

Hi Paul, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Paul. Welcome to AOS.

There's plenty for you to join in with here. You don't need extensive knowledge to participate, everybody's input is welcome.

As I'm sure you've seen, there are sections covering every aspect of Hi-Fi and music chat too, so just get involved, the members are a friendly bunch.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Rob.

Hi Paul, your journey in hifi is probably what most people encounter. The SME tonearm factory is in Steyning, if you need a good tonearm see if they have any "seconds" or "thirds" . Have fun here.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Paul

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm paul.

Many thanks for your message I've just worked out how to reply sorry for the delay

I'm paul.

Hi Barry thanks for your message , sorry for delay I've only just worked out how to reply

I'm paul.

Thanks for your message

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast