Hello,
First proper post here and already I'm asking for your undivided attention and advice for free... Some people eh!
A bit of background info first.

Currently I own an EAR834 which has been having a couple of minor issues, valve bases and an annoying rustling sound occasionally which I believe is a loose connection somewhere. The item has been to a repair agent who has repaired it but same faults have come back again and I now feel the best resolve is to send it back to EAR and let them fettle it.

So, whilst it's back in Cambridge, I'd rather not be without sounds. I have seen on Gumtree a Mitsubishi DA-U310 vintage amp, mid 80's iirc?
I have found some interesting renovation info on a USA forum via Google. However, the seller in UK informs me although it has been serviced and controls cleaned, presume a quick spray etc and the DC offset been adjusted the UV lamps aren't working.

Does anyone have any info regarding this amp, seller is asking £100, I've offered less and price is now £85 which I think is a little high still, considering caps might & lamps will need changing which I'd have to pay someone to do.

According to what info I can find, this amp is supposedly pretty decent in the bass department; which my Neat's seem to appreciate from the EAR.

Thoughts anyone, prices or alternatives please around this cheap price point?
Thanks.