+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For April!

I'm Dave.

The nice weather didn't last long.. We are back to thick mist and not a bit of Sun to be seen, though not quite as cold as it has been.

I'm Grant.

Nice enough here. 8 c at moment but to go up to 14
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Geoff.

It's sort of turning into a nice day here. Not too much cloud, sun is out and temperature is 14C. I think it'll get warmer.

I'm Svend.

Bad storm here, lasted 2 days, just ended. Tens of thousands of people without power, trees and power lines down. About 6" of ice pellets on the ground -- looks like snow, but is texture of coarse white sugar. That is covered in a 1/2" layer of ice from the freezing rain last night. About 1600 traffic accidents over the weekend. A bit of a mess...

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    Bad storm here, lasted 2 days, just ended. Tens of thousands of people without power, trees and power lines down. About 6" of ice pellets on the ground -- looks like snow, but is texture of coarse white sugar. That is covered in a 1/2" layer of ice from the freezing rain last night. About 1600 traffic accidents over the weekend. A bit of a mess...
    Sounds nasty. Been a bit better here
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Svend.

Grant -- Yes, crap weather indeed, for April. No one here can remember a wintry storm like this so late in the spring. April is usually wonderful here. Oh well, didn't stop us from getting out and about and enjoying the weekend.

I'm Grant.

10c and cloudy but sun is trying to come out with some warmth for afternoon. breezy tho
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

13c at moment but windy.. feels colder. quite cloudy and dull
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Geoff.

Dunno the temprature but I was baking walking the pooch round the park earlier.

I'm Dave.

Wowie - at last, a lovely, hot and sunny day. Hallelujah..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast