Arcam CD73
    Technics ST-Z45L
    Celestion C2 main sp
    Celestion Mission rear sp

Retro system
    Quad 33/303
    Celestion SL6S
    Pioneer PL-12D

Most music genres appreciated apart from serious and heavy classics, trad jazz and C&W (there are exceptions even to those)

I was listening to 'The Classic Experience' compilations today - popular classics.

Previously: Stones, Bowie, Beatles, Floyd, Caro Emerald, George Ezra, Ella Henderson, Adele, Guns'n Roses, Slash, London Grammar, Amy Macdonald, Paloma Faith, George Ezra, Nina Simone, Killers, Greenday, Rag'n Bone Man, Vivaldi, Imelda May, Katie Melua and many many more......

As you can see, pretty much everyting is covered. I just love to start a tune in YouTube and let the Autoplay go to get new ideas.
    As a friend of mine once said "You could never guess your age looking at your CD collection"
    I took that as a massive complement

I'm Grant.

Default &lt;David Frost voice&gt; Hello, Good Evening and Welcome

Hi Don. Welcome. Nice intro and sure you will enjoy the forum
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Don.

You can blame Stanley Beresford for me being here. The trail started when I was looking for an audio switch unit form my vintage Quad system as it doen't have enough audio inputs; many moons later I got here and signed up
    Blah! Blah! Blah!

I'm Grant.

The audio switch he makes is quality. Ive got one
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Hi Don, welcome to AoS

Feel free to show us some pics of your system especially the vintage one. We like vintage here
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS Don
    Regards Neil

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Don,

Nice introduction, and a commendably broad taste in music you have.

Love your vintage system - but now I'm giving my age away!

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Hello Don. Welcome to AOS.

By your mention of 'David Frost', I guess you're not a youngster. Many of our members wouldn't really remember him .

If you have any future plans for your Hi-Fi, we'd like to hear about them.

I like the retro system. Nice choices.

This is a friendly place, so just join in and chat with us all.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

+ Reply to Thread