+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Graham 2.2 Tonearm (Graham Mount), Spare Arm Wand, IC50 Tonearm Cable.

I'm Nari.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Morn View Post
    Thank you Nari, it is a very nice arm, and I am only selling as it has not been mounted on a turntable for awhile so I think its time someone else had the chance to enjoy it. Though your comments regarding the Phantom may make me reconsider selling it.
    The Phantom is just a very different arm it has great solidity and stability to the sound which lock in images, the 2.0 and more so with the 2.2 has a sence of freedom and liquidity that that drew me more into the music and less hifi, they are just totally different, the 2.2 was the end in my view of the original graham design which was lovely, the Phantom one was the beginning of quite a totally different sounding beast. I like the 2.2 for its own virtues, I actually still have a unused 2.2 in a cupboard I do not use but will do one day.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrajbasi View Post
    The Phantom is just a very different arm it has great solidity and stability to the sound which lock in images, the 2.0 and more so with the 2.2 has a sence of freedom and liquidity that that drew me more into the music and less hifi, they are just totally different, the 2.2 was the end in my view of the original graham design which was lovely, the Phantom one was the beginning of quite a totally different sounding beast. I like the 2.2 for its own virtues, I actually still have a unused 2.2 in a cupboard I do not use but will do one day.
    Interesting and yes I agree the 2.2 was the final act in Graham's original design ethos. The Phantom is a new design ethos. More food for thought.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Bump
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Bump

Those watching thinking I will drop the price on this. I am not going to.
    Last edited by Spectral Morn; 17-05-2019 at 10:04.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Bump
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Bump for this wonderful tonearm.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

I can't bring myself to sell this currently. Sorry.

Currently Withdrawn from Sale

If I do decide to sell again, strictly no in America buyers. I don't care who lives in London, if its going to USA, I won't sell. UK/Ireland only. Try it on and I will block you.
    Last edited by Spectral Morn; 02-12-2019 at 11:12.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

I really don't want to sell this, will regret it, but I am now at a point to let it go.

All details in first post. No offers, no American buyers, UK/Ireland only.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast