+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale - Graham 2.2 Tonearm (Graham Mount), Spare Arm Wand, IC50 Tonearm Cable.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Neil.

Default For Sale - Graham 2.2 Tonearm (Graham Mount), Spare Arm Wand, IC50 Tonearm Cable.

Another reluctant sale, my Graham 2.2 tonearm, spare arm wand and Graham IC50 tonearm cable.

I am the second owner and the first had it positioned in a window so some areas that were once black are now a dark bronze finish. I actually like this so I don't think it detracts. Condition is very good bar that and some marks where the cartridge headshell bolts go - not guilty previous owner.

Its rare for these to go up for sale in the UK, and also rare for a spare armwand to be offered. The main arm wand is a Ceramic one, the spare one is the non ceramic one.

Arm will be supplied with original box, instructions and accessories.

The Technics 1200 armboard can be supplied if wanted, for £40.

I don't know how much this was back in the day, but I think based on online selling prices I would like £1550 for it firm. UK/Ireland sale only, payment via Bank Transfer and I will include postage in the price.

To be very clear I will not sell this outside of UK/Ireland, nor will I sell the arm wand on its own, so please don't ask.

Last edited by Spectral Morn; 30-04-2019 at 10:39. Reason: Updating Info
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread