+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Denon DL103 Aluminum Body Caps

I'm Adam.

I have contacted Steve above and said I would supervise a trial/demo list for Senior AoS Members to try out the
    Denon DL-103: Aluminum Body Cap
    if you are interested in trying it please express your interest in this here thread..do not PM me!

It will operate as normal, on trust, and that you pays the postage for the next person, and on it goes.
    , Oh and you leave some feedback on the product.

BTW, No commitment to purchase, but if it's as good as advertised then that would be a natural step I suppose..
    Anyway, I have no affiliation to Steve or the product, but would like to help out here as he was good enough to offer demo units and FREE postage to anyone here in the UK who orders one.
    Please form an orderly queue you Denon DL-103 users...
    Last edited by WESTLOWER; 23-11-2018 at 17:23.
    "lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / Tenuto gun metal mat / SME-3012r ikeda rewire / SME 3009 unimproved / audio-technica ATP-12T - phonomac modified / STEREO: Jan Allaerts MC1 Boron / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo' pre & phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: SW1X Audio Design DAC 1 signature / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Steve.

The Caps are on their way to the UK. I obviously encourage anyone interested to try it -- you'll like the upgrade.

I'm Steve.

A recent review by Joseph at the excellent JE Labs Blog:

http://jelabs.blogspot.com/2018/12/d...-body-cap.html

I'm Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTLOWER View Post
    I have contacted Steve above and said I would supervise a trial/demo list for Senior AoS Members to try out the
    if you are interested in trying it please express your interest in this here thread..do not PM me!

It will operate as normal, on trust, and that you pays the postage for the next person, and on it goes.

BTW, No commitment to purchase, but if it's as good as advertised then that would be a natural step I suppose..
    Anyway, I have no affiliation to Steve or the product, but would like to help out here as he was good enough to offer demo units and FREE postage to anyone here in the UK who orders one.
    Hi Adam

Could you add me to the list to try the body out please

Thanks

Lee
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / EAR 834P modified / Denon DL 103. Vinyl rig 2 - Lenco GL75 c/w original arm and Shure M75ED MM cart / trichord Diablo with NCPSU. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Mac Mini / Lampizator Atlantic Plus tube rectified Dac / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Henley View Post
    Hi Adam

Could you add me to the list to try the body out please

Thanks

Lee

Hi Lee

The Denon DL103 Aluminum Body Caps have landed...
    very nice looking things too.

Lee you are first on the list for the loan / demo unit.
    You will have to pay the postage to the Next person, signed for please chaps.

Just to clarify I offered to help start the UK trial of these for AoS Denon 103 users, I actually don't have
    a Denon 103, so am not gaining nowt. Just want to help.

If you would like to try one please add your name to the list demo queue.

You will be required to leave your feedback on the product, purchase is not compulsory.
    if you do like it Steve offers free Delivery to the UK at the moment.

Please add your name to this thread if you want to be added to the list. Please don't pm me..

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / Tenuto gun metal mat / SME-3012r ikeda rewire / SME 3009 unimproved / audio-technica ATP-12T - phonomac modified / STEREO: Jan Allaerts MC1 Boron / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo' pre & phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: SW1X Audio Design DAC 1 signature / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTLOWER View Post

Anyone else want to try the Denon DL-103 Aluminum Body Cap?
    please add your name to the loan list

so far very positive feedback! a cheap and positive upgrade

I'm Lee.

Is no one else interested in trying one on the DL 103, for me they work really well and well worth a try if your a fan of the Denon DL 103 cart, it certainly does improve the bottom end and adds a clarity to the highs, drop me a PM if your interested and I will forward it on
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / EAR 834P modified / Denon DL 103. Vinyl rig 2 - Lenco GL75 c/w original arm and Shure M75ED MM cart / trichord Diablo with NCPSU. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Mac Mini / Lampizator Atlantic Plus tube rectified Dac / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Henley View Post
    Is no one else interested in trying one on the DL 103, for me they work really well and well worth a try if your a fan of the Denon DL 103 cart, it certainly does improve the bottom end and adds a clarity to the highs, drop me a PM if your interested and I will forward it on
    Chaps, this is a NO commitment, free trial on a good product that offers a very good upgrade on the DL-103.
    As Lee Said PM him and he will move it onto you for a Demo. Senior AoS Members only please.

I'm Chris.

Having just bought a Denon DL103 from AoS I would be keen to demo the cap. Of course I will pay postage of forward transmission and provide a write up on my findings. Since I am not a Senior Member I was hoping you might make an exception in my case
    Thorens TD 124 mkII, SME 3009 mkII unimproved, Audionote IQI.
    Pink Triangle PT1, Nima unipivot and Transfiguration Spirit mk1. Arcam Delta 70.3. Naim Unitiqute2
    Radford Revival STA 25 and Audiolab 8000c
    Tannoy Cheviot and RFC crossovers.
    RFC Mercury interconnects and Rhodium Twist speaker cable.

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by guero View Post
    Having just bought a Denon DL103 from AoS I would be keen to demo the cap. Of course I will pay postage of forward transmission and provide a write up on my findings. Since I am not a Senior Member I was hoping you might make an exception in my case
    Yes do contact either Lee Henley or Petrat of this parish.
    They currently have the said Denon DL103 Caps. If they are keeping them and have paid Arrow then you will have to contact Arrow to send you one, if they still have them and do not want to purchase they will send you one to play with.

Anyone else interested in trying one, please contact Arrow or just add your name to this thread with request.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast