+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Firebottle OTP MK1 Phono Preamp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Mick.

Default Firebottle OTP MK1 Phono Preamp

Love this little pre amp and think it sounds amazing for the price. Punches well above its weight against more expensive units. I would not be selling as I was very happy but had the chance to buy a OTP2 so fingers crossed I wont regret it. The unit is a MM version and is in a unmarked brushed black colour. I was using this with my Ortofon 2m Black cart and it sounded very very good

£120

Spec below

Mains powered, standard IEC 320 socket, 47K ohm input, 40dB gain, loading sockets can be fitted to alter capacitive loading (not included).

[IMG]20180308_132815 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20180308_132854 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20180308_132858 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

Bigman80 Guest

Replaced by the Mk2! Well done. Good buy that.

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Replaced by the Mk2! Well done. Good buy that.
    Thanks for the advice Oli
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    Thanks for the advice Oli
    No worries mate. Enjoy!

I'm Mick.

Bump

I'm Mick.

Bump

I'm Mick.

Now Sold

+ Reply to Thread