+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from germany :-)

I'm Christoph.

Default Hello from germany :-)

I was searching the web for information about the Beyma Coax 15" speaker... and landed here...
    I want to build my last speaker... hahaha my wife goes :-)
    Built some frugal horn stuff, Cornscala, Fonken, Greencone delight open baffle, Audio Nirvana OB...
    Bottlehead gear, diy turntable etc...
    I listen to classical music, mostly chamber music.. anchient stuff... lute music...
    Bin through Flim and the BB's and wilder things like CHON and Plini... :-)

I found some information here in a thread started by Maarten, but his last visit was long ago...
    So to mabey get to him I registered and am interested what oher things I might find here!
    All the best!
    Thanks for using this forum!

Tube amp el84pp from Yarland
    Sansui TU-217
    Onkyo CD DX-7511
    CEC BD 2000 turntable
    Acron 300C speakers

I'm Grant.

welcome christoph. i hope you enjoy using the forum/
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Hi Christophe, welcome to the forum. If you have any photographs of your system please post them in The Gallery section for us. We'd all love to see your set-up, and hear about your planned speaker build. We like a good speaker build on here.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Hi Christoph. Welcome to AOS.

We have speaker builders here, so you may get information on the Beyma's. I'd suggest starting athread in the Blank Canvas section and asking.

Tell us what music you like and what other plans you may have for your system.

Feel free to join in and chat with members.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

+ Reply to Thread