+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Thread: SPOTFIRE new interconnect review

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Speaker cables are definitely on the list mate.

I know we have banged on for ages about the SPOTFIRE cables but in all honesty they have been a revelation in my system - you have certainly found the magic formula!
    Lol, yes "banged on" is definitely the right phrase.

Still, I love them.

I'm Rob.

Speaker cables are definitely on the list mate.

I know we have banged on for ages about the SPOTFIRE cables but in all honesty they have been a revelation in my system - you have certainly found the magic formula!
    I concur. I love ‘em. Oh and you do need the speaker cables in your life.
    Well Tempered Versalex, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Trilogy 906, MCRU LDA Linear PSU, Naim ND5 XS 2 , Exposure 3010S2D, Roksan TR-5 speakers, Spotfire Interconnects/Spotfire Reference speaker cable

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmass View Post
    I concur. I love ‘em. Oh and you do need the speaker cables in your life.
    I know,I had it in my system for a few days and I agree they are superb. Just need to save the cash now.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Martin.

I think the thing I have found about the interconnects and speaker cable is that they kill the glare you didn't realise was there and let the tone and texture of the sound to come through more. Mostly I found that with the interconnects but adding the speaker cable has increased it to a degree. Not revelatory for me, but I was already using interconnects and cable that did that, just not to the same extent.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I think the thing I have found about the interconnects and speaker cable is that they kill the glare you didn't realise was there and let the tone and texture of the sound to come through more. Mostly I found that with the interconnects but adding the speaker cable has increased it to a degree. Not revelatory for me, but I was already using interconnects and cable that did that, just not to the same extent.
    Agree with you 100% there Martin- spot on. There was certainly a lot of hash/glare in my system which has now disappeared but importantly I have not lost any detail. In fact I would say I have more.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Agree with you 100% there Martin- spot on. There was certainly a lot of hash/glare in my system which has now disappeared but importantly I have not lost any detail. In fact I would say I have more.
    +1

Well put Martin

Bigman80 Guest

Shortest SPOTFIRE ever? Definitely!

A custom length for a valued customer!

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Well we all know it's not how long it is it's what you do with it!

Well that's my excuse anyhow!!lol...
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Well we all know it's not how long it is it's what you do with it!

Well that's my excuse anyhow!!lol...
    Lol, it's no issue here, I have loads

I'm Anthony.

I hazard a guess that such a short length would fit well between a Croft Micro 25R and a Croft RIAA-R.

Thanks Oliver.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast