Hi Ade,

Aside from Mark's uncharacteristically tetchy response to your previous post, which I agree was uncalled for, I'm afraid that regardless of that, we don't address each other like this on AoS (see text in bold):

Quote Originally Posted by Parcelmonkey View Post
I will happily edit my initial post so as to make you feel less 'abused' as I quite appreciate the efforts you put in to cable manufacture and normally vote with my wallet. I am of course open to newer and quite possibly better options, I believe it's called choice?
On a different fact, I didn't join this Forum just to take a 'pop' at you or your manufacturing, I joined to see and enjoy another Forum. I am mainly on 'The Wam' with currently 5857 posts until I post in a while on the 'Cockpunching thread' about people too quick to jump to conclusions!

However, as I work alot, I don't always get a huge amount of time to spend hours on both Forums, I just feel more comfortable over there as I know it more and people know me. In time, I'm sure my post count will rise and I have already met up with a regular on here, which was most enjoyable. So Mr Grant, kindly back the f*** away for I haven't crossed any line.
That sort of abrasive/ill-tempered reaction towards other members may be allowed on Wigwam, but not here, so please remember that in future.

Therefore, whilst you have cause to be disappointed with Mark's response to your remarks about his cables, it doesn't entitle you to subsequently go off on one (overreacting somewhat, as demonstrated above), and make the situation worse.

In that respect, please take your dispute with Mark to PM, where I hope you can resolve your differences, and let's get the thread back on topic (about SPOTFIRE). Cheers!

Marco.