Good grief! These cables are the bees knees.

I apologise in advance for using quite hackneyed lingo but it is difficult to find different language to describe what I'm hearing.

Just as a point of reference I have placed these cables between a DAC (Metrum HEX) and an integrated amp (Sugden Masterclass) driving Tannoy Eatons. Source is a mixture of Redbook and high res.

Anyway these cables open up the door a lot. Like going from a single door to bi-fold doors reaching across the building. Height and width of the sound is extended. Excellent depth as well so overall soundstage very realistic.

Nicely rounded across the range. Bass and treble 'makes sense', midrange sits well and is engaging. Whilst cables are ruthlessly analytical they are not glaring or digital sounding. Very organic analogue 'valve' texture. Be prepared for these cables to take no prisoners if presented with a poorly recorded track. What I'm enjoying in particular is the amount of micro detail these cables are able to grab. Essentially the cables get out of the way and let the music flow effortlessly.

Really excellent Oli. If you packaged them up in a classy box you would be able to sell them for 'hundreds', the prices you quoted earlier in this thread are a steal.

I've sent a PM to next in line (shazam/Nigel) asking for postal details.