Does anyone know of a paint specialist, ideally around the North West of England? I have recently had a turntable repaired, but unfortunately, the plinth was badly scratched during the process. I am looking for someone who could match the paint and blend it in with the top of the plinth...luckily (I guess), the damage is to the flat side of the plinth and not the top, which has lettering etc. on it.

Possibly for someone with air brushing skills...? Would travel for the right person, if they could help

Any contacts would be gratefully received.

Thank you in advance,