+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aragon 4004 dual mono power amplifier.

I'm Rohan.

God, I almost want to buy it back! Serious amp with serious power....

Bigman80 Guest

How much is Class A before switching to A/B

I'm Rohan.

I found it hard to get figures but I recall somewhere reading that it was the first 16 watts....so a lot really!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VanDerGraaf View Post
    I found it hard to get figures but I recall somewhere reading that it was the first 16 watts....so a lot really!
    Ah ok, thanks for the info. It looks a beast!

lordmortlock Guest

Sale on hold for a bit. A public apology to Alex, as he was keen to buy. It will be sold, so you’ll have first dibs Alex!

lordmortlock Guest

Ok, I’m going to sell this now

Alex has first refusal, I’ve dropped him a couple of PMs and will give him a couple of days to respond.

As per Rohan’s Listing but the fuse holder had become brittle and had a crack in it, so I had a local electrical engineer replace it. The new one is larger than the original and I haven’t got round to drilling a bigger hole, so the fuse holder is just sat inside the unit at the mo.

To reflect this and the fact that this sale is collection only from GL5, as I’ve used the double box for a different sale, this is offered at a bargain £320 firm.

I'm Geoff.

You really need to start a new thread of your own for this Jake.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

lordmortlock Guest

Ok Geoff, refreshed this and the carver thread as I figured there was good info in both but I’ll post new threads on both tomorrow evening when I’m back in from work, as I’m off to bed now a have a super early start.

Ok to include a link to the two previous sales links within the ads? Some useful content in there for prospective buyers.

I'm Geoff.

Yes, please sort as soon as possible Jake. Thanks.

And also yes, a link to previous listings or other useful info perfectly acceptable.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

lordmortlock Guest

Ah just remembered I’m picking up a techie SL7 from near brum after work tomorrow, so I’ll be late home.

Feel free to delete my last posts on this and the SUT thread if that’s easier Geoff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast