I'm looking for one of the small caps you use to cover the older-style toslink port - I think the newer ports tend to have a dust cover built in.

Just finding the names for these things is hard enough! I think this is what I mean: http://http://www.cwc-group.com/toslinkcap.html

Can anyone point me in the direction of a UK/EU seller where I can purchase one of these for a reasonable cost?

Thanks in advance.