+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Hey....guess what I知 about to do? [Major Oppo mods]

I'm inthescottishmafia.

It has, like to try my otl on the Edingdales too.
    溺usic has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio

Hunter S Thompson

I'm availableforweddingsAndBarmitzvas.

Yup, should be an interesting one that.
    Saw Jaws in 75 at the Cinema...
    Star Wars in 77
    Close Encounters in 77
    Superman in 78
    Raiders in 81

...I知 doing the same thing with my Son (who痴 24)
    Only now getting the wisdom of my Dad and I知 50 next birthday!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

I’m having Colin build me a pair of his MLTL’s with the Monacor 10” coaxial driver he discovered, same as he built for Chris (Stratmangler). No room in my wee flat for OB’s, so these will be a good alternative. Nice and sensitive too, 96db for bass/mid and 105db on the teeeter, so should sing with otl’s.
    溺usic has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio

Hunter S Thompson

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    I’m having Colin build me a pair of his MLTL’s with the Monacor 10” coaxial driver he discovered, same as he built for Chris (Stratmangler). No room in my wee flat for OB’s, so these will be a good alternative. Nice and sensitive too, 96db for bass/mid and 105db on the teeeter, so should sing with otl’s.
    I'm delighted with mine
    I've been playing more music in the last few months than I ever have done.
    I really appreciate the resolution and coherence they have.
    Couple that with the rhythmical ability they have (they start and stop on a sixpence), and you have a long term speaker solution.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Looking forward to hearing them at home Chris, they sounded great at Colin’s.

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314