Looking for £250 but collect only please, realise this restricts buyers but I dont have a box for it sorry. I have taken detailed shots of the lid but i have made it look much worse than it does in normal light, its in really nice condition considering its age. I have replaced the sub platter and the bearing with solid aluminium parts from 33RPMEngineering, I have also added a Michael Lim dual pulley, for those not familiar with this it means it now has one speed and uses 2 belts like in the higher end models. The cap and resistor have been replaced by me as they where causing the table to spin in reverse, my next purchase was going to be the upgraded motor and psu for speed change. I have also re wired the arm with a very popular Litz cable and used a Teflon sleeve, as you can see from the pic I have also installed some high quality phonos. The phono mod would be easily reversed, ive used white Tak and UV glue on the bottom and these would be easily removed. Original RB200 arm and heavy glass platter but no matt. Cartridge is AT95 I think, seems the only green one they do. Belts are by Edwards Audio, Little Belter, the dual pulley mod meant I had to fix the motor rather than have it on a rubber band, again easy enough to replace and ugrade to new motor. Ive got this listed for £350 elsewhere. I live in Woolhampton Reading if you want to check distance.
One last thing, when I re wired the arm I had a look at the Anti Skate belt as they are known to be brittle or broken, I should of taken a pic but this one seems to be in good condition, it still had a soft texture so I dont see it causing any problems in the near future.