Hello,

This is pretty much a copy and paste from my intro post but thought the background was worth repeating so you know where I'm coming from.

Back in 1987 I bought a Linn LP12, Myst TMA3, Myst TMR and a pair of Linn Kans. I later added an Arcam CD player that died, I bought another that died and then I bought a Naim CD5 still have it all....

We extended our house in 2006 and I created a TV room and bought a Meridian G68/G55, PMC TB2 fronts and centre, SVS sub and some M+K surrounds. I also have a squeezebox for my ripped music.

Then we moved and didn't really have room for two systems so the Hi-Fi stuff, although it's set up in my office, rarely gets used.

So to the point, I have decided I want to get the LP12 back in use so I need a phono stage for the G68. I've done a bit of searching and on my list was a Graham Slee Communicator, then I came across the Angle Audiophile plus and the Tisbury Domino and further searching brought me here....

If anyone could offer me advice on the way to go it would be very much appreciated but I just want to get some use out of the LP12 and I'm not really looking to spend a small fortune if that helps.

Kind regards

Martin