+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a quality mains cable with angled IEC plug?

I'm Tony.

Default Need a quality mains cable with angled IEC plug?

Is there such a thing as a quality mains cable that has an angled IEC plug for the back of the amp (I have my amp very close to the rear wall).

I fancy seeing what a better cable might bring to my amp.

Mind you I can't imagine it sounding much better than it does right now. The audiophile gods are with me tonight
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Gary.

I'm Gary.

You can get a right angle adaptor, then the worlds your oyster, use whatever cables takes your fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Intenso View Post
    Is there such a thing as a quality mains cable that has an angled IEC plug for the back of the amp (I have my amp very close to the rear wall).

I fancy seeing what a better cable might bring to my amp.

Mind you I can't imagine it sounding much better than it does right now. The audiophile gods are with me tonight

I'm Tony.

Thanks Gary,

I did a bit of research on AOS and ended up buying some Belden Cable, a silver plated MK Tough Plug and a silver plated angled IEC on ebay.

All in for £38.40, so I'm happy...

May look into a silver plated un-switched wall socket next...
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

+ Reply to Thread