+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sky box problem, no indicatator lights.

I'm martin.

Default Sky box problem, no indicatator lights.

Noticed last night that the front of the sky box is not lighting up, ie, no power light(red or green) or the record/replay indicator, the box itself functions fine as swmbo is watching sky at the moment and has recorded stuff today, any ideas folks.

Sorry if this is in the wrong area of the forum.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Graham.

have you tried the old power off and on again - that is the usual tech support fix

Main System
    FLAC -> Synology DS413j NAS -> SB Touch -> CA DacMagic -> Icon Audeo Sterio 40i -> LV Auditorium

Office System
    FLAC -> Ubuntu server running LMS -> SB3 -> Kenwood Amp (from the 80's) -> Mordaunt-Short MS.3.40

I'm Nobody.

Yeh when we have problem we usually pull out the mains lead at the back for a bit.. Ive never encountered no lights before tho..

I'm martin.

Yep, tried unplugging the unit but no joy, gonna try and find a sky installer working when I'm out and about and ask him.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

+ Reply to Thread