+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: Balderdash and Piffle - (something trivial)

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Should have gone to Specsavers?

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Martin.

Just had to throw out an otherwise perfectly serviceable pair of Eddie Taylor boxer shorts because the elastic waistband had perished. I've only had them fifteen years. Is nothing made to last these days?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Well, I never knew until today that Charlie Chaplin was English, let alone "Sir Charles Chaplin" nor that he did "talkies" and that he was actually quite a political animal. Every day's a school day.

With hindsight, perhaps this isn't the most appropriate thread, depending on your point of view I guess...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Should have gone to Specsavers?

Had to nick this and put it on Facebook I'm afraid Alex... brilliant, just brilliant
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    With hindsight, perhaps this isn't the most appropriate thread, depending on your point of view I guess...
    Alex, I'm not sure whether you are simply gullible, thick, misguided or trying to wind us up? Surely you do not personally hold credibility in that link you posted. Please confirm it was a wind up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788