+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Balderdash and Piffle - (something trivial)

I'm David.

Default Balderdash and Piffle - (something trivial)

I quite frequently feel the need to share something not worth starting a thread for but concider it at least vaguely worth pointing out... I'm going to use this thread to do just that, others are welcome to join me if they feel the need!

I shall start by telling you 'Withnail & I' is just starting on film four... If you haven't watched it, you need to, if you have... Well watch it again, you know how it makes you smile!

I'd like to post a quote... But the whole film is one big quote worthy mass of funnyness
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm joe.

I've seen it dozens of times; excellent film. And I have the screenplay! And the DVD!

I'm ChrisB.

Hamish, this is the best idea I've seen for a thread for ages!
    Well done - tea & crumpets all round.

I'm David.

"if I spiked you, you know you'd been spoken to"

I love it!

I thought it was a good idea Chris... Gives me a great excuse to vent about all kindsa shit
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    .... tea & crumpets all round.
    that comment made me go and make my self a cuppa and a couple of crumpets... Very nice too!

I'm ChrisB.

Hah hah,
    It made me pour another glass of red wine!

I'm David.

This film is, as always, makeing me want to drink wine, maybe even the finest wines known to humanity...
    Anyway, not tonight unfortunatly, I have some moroccan lanterns to take photos of tomorrow and it's an early start!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Stuart Maconie and I are the only people in the entire universe who loath that film - sorry!

PS I'm also the only sole surviror of two people, again in the entire universe, that loath Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

Regards
    Barry

I'm David.

Ah well, you can't like everything I guess... Bohemian rhapsody ... I can take it or leave it... Unless I'm drunk, in which case for some reason it becomes amazng

I'm David.

On I slightly different note, I found an interesting web site after talking to hannah about rods and cones - interesing and fairly easy to understand (something I apreciate when it come to science) http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...n/rodcone.html
    it also turns out there is an almost endless amount of interesting stuff on there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast