+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EBay deliveries by Amazon?

I'm Andrew.

Default EBay deliveries by Amazon?

Well it came as a surprise to me anyway when my eBay purchase arrived via Amazon logistics in an Amazon box.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by agk View Post
    Well it came as a surprise to me anyway when my eBay purchase arrived via Amazon logistics in an Amazon box.
    Many eBay sellers also sell on Amazon at least you got it, a couple of prezzies I ordered are nowhere to be seen, bugger!! Happy Christmas
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Many eBay sellers also sell on Amazon at least you got it, a couple of prezzies I ordered are nowhere to be seen, bugger!! Happy Christmas
    yeah album i bought for xmas is not going to arrive now til near end of year. bloody amazon prime in stock but seems its coming from italy or sommat by looks of it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yeah album i bought for xmas is not going to arrive now til near end of year. bloody amazon prime in stock but seems its coming from italy or sommat by looks of it
    Had to buy an stop Gap prez, bottle of sailor jerrys
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by agk View Post
    Yes, at least it arrived, been having some problems locally

http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/new...nham-1-5330806

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post

Oh blimey,that's a hard one to defend!!

I'm Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post

My daughter's drive looks like that every week on recycling day, they get about 5 parcels a day from Amazon on average!

I'm Martin.

I have never felt the need to use Amazon. Everything I have ever wanted has been on ebay buy it now at very competitive prices. I wont skirt around the issue that I dont like the way staff are treated at the huge Amazon warehouses. Therefore I order from smaller, medium or sometimes large volume ebay sellers

Bike lights, books or anything...I have always found the best price match on ebay. I dont move to other online corporations if I dont need to use them...keeps life simpler.

So I hope there is no merging and I cant see there will be any merging. Its probably a seller who uses some Amazon delivery process or packaging alongside ebay. I simply wouldnt accept it coming from Amazon if I have ordered on ebay

I'm Clive.

On a couple of occasions I have had a similar experience and it turned out to be a canny eBay seller finding a good price for an item on Amazon, adding a mark up and listing the item on eBay. They then order the item for the purchaser using Amazon Gift, so there is no priced delivery note with the package.
    The first time it happened to me I was irritated but when it happened again I realised I only had myself to blame because I was too lazy or impatient to check on Amazon first to see if it was any cheaper than eBay. I guess its just capitalism at work.

+ Reply to Thread