+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Genius at Work (No.2)

I'm Geoff.

A word that begins with 'W' and sounds a bit like 'anchor'.

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2019...chelsea-crash/
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alan.

Driver being treated for head injuries, pity it didn't take it off completely.

Hope he has to pay dearly!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Driver being treated for head injuries, pity it didn't take it off completely.

Hope he has to pay dearly!
    I know what I'd do with him!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Adrian.

What a complete and utter T@%%er!!!

He deserves to have a long spell inside. Sadly a trait of our age, no respect for anyone else let alone their property and if they trash somebodies gear then they think its a good laugh because it upsets people.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Steve.

Couple of questions:

1. Why was Ms. Pemberton-Pigstrotters washing up? We have a dishwasher, and we're really really poor.

2. Appearently these boy racers cause misery to the residents every year. So it's an annual thing then? They should spare a thought for those less well off who put up with this shit every night.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

This is a Classic . Idiot blows himself and his car up!

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-12-16/...air-freshener/

I'm Geoff.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Crazy, just crazy....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

Genius at work again, what a plonker. Right in front of a police patrol, should know better at his age too!

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-15/...ing-police-car

I'm Geoff.

There's stupid and then there's really stupid!

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-10-31/...dryer-in-essex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast