+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess my latest project

I'm Alex.

Balanced PS Wired Compressed.jpgRear View 2 Compressed.jpgThe BPS has been completed, I made some quick tests yesterday and all was OK so this morning I finished off the wiring and cable tying, so it is now turned on and getting used to it`s environment.

I'm Chris.

Hope your ears are sharp enough to notice the difference. Regular de-waxing needed.
    (Plus illegal stimulants help....)
    Chris.

I'm Russell.

That’s some very clean work Alex! Most impressive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by hornucopia View Post
    Hope your ears are sharp enough to notice the difference. Regular de-waxing needed.
    (Plus illegal stimulants help....)
    A good old blow out and a swallow before I listen critically :-)

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    That’s some very clean work Alex! Most impressive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the compliment, I am used to putting electrical parts together as I make parts for the motorsport industry which sometime need wiring up.

You soon get used to looking for problems and being handy with the heat shrink and cable ties ...

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueflash View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, I am used to putting electrical parts together as I make parts for the motorsport industry which sometime need wiring up.

You soon get used to looking for problems and being handy with the heat shrink and cable ties ...
    I worked in the computer and networking industry for a good while, and yes you do get accustomed to working with wires. But even then, I see well paid professionals that do not take the time to produce clean, neat work. I find that the neater your work, the easier it is to trouble shoot later, so I always try to make it as pretty as possible. So it is refreshing to see some nice clean work for a change! And someone who takes pride in their work.

Russell

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    I worked in the computer and networking industry for a good while, and yes you do get accustomed to working with wires. But even then, I see well paid professionals that do not take the time to produce clean, neat work. I find that the neater your work, the easier it is to trouble shoot later, so I always try to make it as pretty as possible. So it is refreshing to see some nice clean work for a change! And someone who takes pride in their work.

Russell
    Hi Russell,

You would be amazed at the standards for rally car preparation, some make you wonder if it could possibly pass scrutineering, others look so nice and tidy they could be an ornament in your living room !!

Here is another view from inside showing the RCCB`s and MCB`s
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueflash View Post
    Hi Russell,

You would be amazed at the standards for rally car preparation, some make you wonder if it could possibly pass scrutineering, others look so nice and tidy they could be an ornament in your living room !!

Here is another view from inside showing the RCCB`s and MCB`s
    Well it certainly looks like you know what you’re doing!

Russell

I'm Ben.

Looks amazing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12