+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breeze Audio U8 USB >> Spdif converter connetion problems??

I'm Nat.

Default Breeze Audio U8 USB >> Spdif converter connetion problems??

I cannot seem to get any sound from the above I have it connected to my macbook pro usb > usb and then Breeze Audio spdif > spdif Chord 2Qute and the 2Qute > 282/300. The Breeze is showing up on sound output settings on my macbook and the usb connection light is lit up on the Breeze Audio but no sound is coming out of my speakers. I have tried all connections and connected the mac direct to the 2Qute via usb and have got sound I have tried both coaxial and optical out on the Breeze into the 2Qute but no sound on either.
    Do you have any tips? Am I doing something wrong? I have looked online but can find no manual or advice.

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Why are you adding a needless box into the equation?
    The 2Qute inputs are all HD, and with a Mac you don't need any additional drivers.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Nat.

Found the solution Biglebowski was on the right track Audio Midi Set Up which I had visted many, many times the thing I missed was that you have to set Tidal at 24 bit - 44.1 Hz manually and upwards for higher res files a bit of a pain when you are listening to different resolutions but at least I have sound.

I'm Nat.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    Why are you adding a needless box into the equation?
    The 2Qute inputs are all HD, and with a Mac you don't need any additional drivers.
    Because it sounds better

+ Reply to Thread