+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rodney Bewes RIP

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    New Tricks. Old Crap
    That was it. Had to sit through an episode when I was round my mother's house. Just terrible writing, not the actors' fault. They have to eat like the rest of us I suppose.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

Yeah it's crazy. It's Italian television crazy.

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Got the boat comes in on DVD. It's decent. His wife was in it too
    ive just watched the whole lot on the drama channel,i loved it,the ending was a bit poor though.
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers ,Pioneer PLC-590,Sony TTS-8000 turntables,Pioneer PA-5000 and PMAT-1010 Tonearms,AT-ART 7 Cartridge,Denon HA-500 Head Amp, John Wood KT88 Valve Amp, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp,Sony X555ES CD Player,Karma Interconnects

I'm Grant.

Last series was poor tbh. All stocking filler tbh but first 3 were good considering the budget
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Mark.

You should catch him on CBeebies, he flies that teeny airplane like a Battle of Britain ace!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123