+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jelco SA-750 D Tone Arm plus extras

I'm Mick.

Default Jelco SA-750 D Tone Arm plus extras

Here for sale is my very good condition Jelco SA-750D tone arm that was taken from my Technics SL120. It added an amazing upgrade to the deck and is a good match. Comes with the correct shuggy collar an extra isokinetic weight that was £90 on its own. Comes with a 2m tone arm cable that was specially made with Litz silver cable. Also included is the auxiliary damper weight that sits on top of the tone arm pivot that also works to improve things. I cannot fault this arm and who ever buys it will be very happy. I am also including the armboard that is a technics 1200 fitment so add a headshell and away you go.

£380 all together plus postage

Or

£300 for arm and arm board and standard round weight and upgraded collar.

£40 Isokinetic upgraded weight.

£45 Tone arm cable should fit other arms as well

£35 Tone arm damper weight that sits ontop of the arm pivot.

All prices are plus postage

Only selling due to a change in direction with my audio.

Keep a look out for a few other bits including my MN bearing.
    [IMG]IMG_0201 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0199 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0196 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0194 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0193 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0192 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0199 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by Dubster68; 16-11-2017 at 14:13.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Daily Bump with new prices
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Or would trade for a Mitchell Tecnoarm Tonearm if anyone has one

I'm Lionel.

PM sent re: Isokinetic weight

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by docp View Post
    PM sent re: Isokinetic weight
    And replied

[B]
    Isokinetic weight sold.

Someone must want a lovely arm to transform there technics or other turntable.
    Last edited by Dubster68; 19-11-2017 at 19:44.

I'm Mick.

Sold
    Last edited by Dubster68; 21-11-2017 at 22:03.

+ Reply to Thread