+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello there..:)

I'm Arvydas.

Default Hello there..:)

Thank you so much for accepting my request. My full name is Arvydas, friends call me Arvy, then that is reason why my nick is Arvy..
    I am from Milton Keynes. I live here last 7 years, before two years I lived in Germany, Offenbach am Main city. Originally from Lithuania.
    Music. Ha, good question, I am listening everything...house/rock/jazz...
    Sony PS-HX500 turntable fitted ADC QLM33 MKIII cartridge, Denon AVR X4000 receiver and Q Acoustics 2050i speakers. Now I with my colleague making Thorens deck for me.
    Me and my partner have a small business...more like a hobby - turntables refurbishing.... at my home turntable anywhere...four Pioneer's 512/514/540, one Dual, two Thorens, one Sansui, one P21, one Lenco 75 and one Rotel 855... One Sansui AU505 amp, one Hitachi receiver, couple simple amps. The range is changing very dynamically, but does not change interest in turntables ..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Geoff.

Hi Arvy. Welcome to AOS.

What Thorens are you working on with your friend? You could feature that project in the Gallery section. I'm sure members would be interested.

I've seen your photos before elsewhere. Probably Lenco Heaven I think.

Feel free to join in and chat with folk, they're all friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread