+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Albarry brochure from back in the day

I'm James.

Default Albarry brochure from back in the day

MY SYSTEM
    SOURCES: Marantz cd63 mk2 ki, Marantz cd6000ose
    AMPLIFICATION: Albarry m408s mono blocs with ap3 pre
    CABLES: Chord company c-line, Monster interlink 400, QED silver speaker cable, Tacima cs947 mains conditioner
    SPEAKERS: Mission 752 freedoms, AKG K550 mk2 headphones

I'm Dave.

Those were the days. We used to sell so many Albarry amps that poor old Neil struggled to keep up.

The integrated amp was so costly to make that Neil lost money on every one. He took on a distributor (no name, no pack drill) who promised vast numbers of sales but didn't sell any. Unfortunately, Neil had geared up to meet the demand and that was why Albarry went out of business.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Those were the days. We used to sell so many Albarry amps that poor old Neil struggled to keep up.

The integrated amp was so costly to make that Neil lost money on every one. He took on a distributor (no name, no pack drill) who promised vast numbers of sales but didn't sell any. Unfortunately, Neil had geared up to meet the demand and that was why Albarry went out of business.
    Neil really made it to hifi legend beautiful bits of kit in build and sound I've always admired them sinse I was a little kid even before I got into hifi I knew they were special, it was very sad when he passed away I'm sure he would of went on to make more great things.
    MY SYSTEM
    SOURCES: Marantz cd63 mk2 ki, Marantz cd6000ose
    AMPLIFICATION: Albarry m408s mono blocs with ap3 pre
    CABLES: Chord company c-line, Monster interlink 400, QED silver speaker cable, Tacima cs947 mains conditioner
    SPEAKERS: Mission 752 freedoms, AKG K550 mk2 headphones

+ Reply to Thread