Page 481 of 483 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483 LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4823

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

Coffee time again
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Not many New York Dolls mugs about I’ll bet.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Not many New York Dolls mugs about I’ll bet.

thats a golden oldie... might have value
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Not as rare as the stoneware mugs made for me by a colleague at work, who was an amateur potter in his spare time.

I commissioned him to make several items for me: a table lamp; a flower vase; a fruit bowl, and two soup/pudding bowls.

Sadly he passed away many years ago - but I still think of him when I use the above mentioned items.

I'm sorted.

Don't even know where that mug came from?

They weren't a band I followed or, indeed, even liked

I'm Grant.

Saturdays brew
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

End of week brew

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    End of week brew

What setting do you make that on with your Barista Touch?
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Grant.

its an oracle touch. grinder varies depending on bean age etc usually 24 to 28. milk is set to 64/6. dunno if barrista is similar tho james. very good machine this as it should be lol... at 28 at mo as beans are at end of optimal. ive fresh ones to start shortly.
    time of pour varies too but usually about 28 secs
    Last edited by struth; 14-01-2024 at 09:44.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    its an oracle touch. grinder varies depending on bean age etc usually 24 to 28. milk is set to 64/6. dunno if barrista is similar tho james. very good machine this as it should be lol... at 28 at mo as beans are at end of optimal. ive fresh ones to start shortly.
    time of pour varies too but usually about 28 secs
    I have not bought a machine yes but have been looking at the one below yours. 28 sec pour is roughly where we set machines up in the industry.
    Temperature of milk in the coffee shops is usually set at 140 Fahrenheit ( 60 Celsius) - 160 Fahrenheit (70 Celsius) just in case you are interested?

Have you heard that adding a little water when you grind your beans helps with flavour?

https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...e-taste-better
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

+ Reply to Thread