Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

Looks good.

Just made this one in my big cup

Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

Extra micro foam today

Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

A nice coffee this morning
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I like that one... Because you've achieved the right proportions and balance between frothy micro-foam and rich, yellowy 'crema'. It looks good enough to eat with a spoon!

The little 'surface bubbles' for me are also important...

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I like that one... Because you've achieved the right proportions and balance between frothy micro-foam and rich, yellowy 'crema'. It looks good enough to eat with a spoon!

The little 'surface bubbles' for me are also important...

Marco.
    head made it all way to bottom. lovely, refreshing drink. goats milk microfoams well
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Ah, so *that* is your secret...

Where are you getting your goat's milk from? I didn't notice too many fields near you!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ah, so *that* is your secret...

Where are you getting your goat's milk from? I didn't notice too many fields near you!

Marco.
    Tesco and Morrisons It's easier digested for me and I prefer it too. Semi skimmed.

Just had this little ditty

Eat yir heart out. Lol
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

Good old Kenyan
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

Smashing
    Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast