+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 483 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Kevin.

Morning coffee (still on the Illy beans) and an attempt at a coffee bean latte art.

D25E321F-C3D0-4A69-9537-4800F0B02C72.jpg

I am getting used to the steam power now.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Grant.

Getting there.. Always takes time to master new machines of great power.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Not seen that bag at my Tesco
    You should be able to find it anywhere Grant, apart from Tesco Express which often don't stock it. But every normal store should have it?

Certainly I've never struggled to find it, unless you've been in a store straight after me as I sometimes clear the display

They used to have 2 x bags for £5.00 offers, then I did clear the shelves, but not seen that in awhile. It scored very well in a Which report a few years ago.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm Grant.

Default The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

This one is called Espresso Africa and again from Tank Coffee... looks nice

very fruity and clean... I like
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

I'd never heard of Tank Coffee till this thread, I'm going to give them a go

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I'd never heard of Tank Coffee till this thread, I'm going to give them a go
    Tim, They are good and fairly quick, but with me anyway I got no email confirmation which annoyed me a bit.. I mean surely that can be the easiest of things to set up. Anyway their prices are good for great coffee and big boxes too. 400 gm gold packets inside big cardboard boxes. Very impressed
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Do you mean no confirmation of your order - or any sort of invoice?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Do you mean no confirmation of your order - or any sort of invoice?
    I paid via paypal so got conformation of transaction from them but not from Tank. no idea why.. Climpson send me emails. Still, not complaining too much as its good value and very nice. At least with paypal, if anything goes wrong you get your money back
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Interesting and unusual in these days of automated technology.

I've been poking around the site and see they only roast African beans, I'm more a South American arabica lover, Colombia, Peru and Brazil especially. Funnily enough I'm seeing one of my favourite artists tonight (Emily Barker) and she's a coffee lover, so much so she's commissioned a roast for her UK tour. Her latest album is called 'Sweet Kind of Blue' and she has bags of 'Sweet Kind of Brew' for sale from Monsoon Estates, pretty neat. She's done it before on her Dear River tour and sold out after 3 shows!

Em's a Yirgacheffe girl, so you'd get on. A cool idea, buying freshly roasted beans at a gig - if you like good coffee that is

Anything in particular you would recommend from Tank Coffee?

I'm Grant.

Yeah, I'm an Africa lover.. love their beans lightly roasted. They do a taster pack of 4* 80gm. Im impressed so far with africa espresso and the kickstart espresso. bot can be used in other ways well too. Try climpsons coffee in london they are good although expensive. do some nice S American ones

https://climpsonandsons.com/collections/coffee

the fields is my favorite
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 483 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast