Page 269 of 483 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4823

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

A bit different today
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Julian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    https://ambercoffeeroasters.co.uk/

amber do some nice beans too
    Just put in an order for some of their El Salvador ...
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by julesd68 View Post
    Just put in an order for some of their El Salvador ...
    I quite liked there stuff and will go back again once my stocks are low
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Julian.

Wogan are being their usual incredibly helpful selves and are sending me a replacement order for the one I had an issue with.

Their customer service really is impeccable.

I'm Justin.

That's good so long as it tastes alright Julian.

Wogan Honduras. A bit crunchie bar in flavour.

I'm Justin.

@Julian.

Just cracked open the Nicuraguan this morning and it's fabulous from the word go. Seriously boozy tasting, as is the claim.

483 odd grams of excellence to go. Big smiles here.

I'm Grant.

Morning old friend.. I'm going to drink your beauty in

as nice a coffee as ive ever tasted. beans fresh from fridge
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Julian.

Got the Amber El Salvador this morning.

It's not great. Not having much luck with coffee at the moment!

I'm Julian.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    @Julian.

Just cracked open the Nicuraguan this morning and it's fabulous from the word go. Seriously boozy tasting, as is the claim.

483 odd grams of excellence to go. Big smiles here.
    I'm jealous. Have PM'd you!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by julesd68 View Post
    Got the Amber El Salvador this morning.

It's not great. Not having much luck with coffee at the moment!
    Can tske a week or two to settle many coffees. Also some like different grinds etc. I leave mine usually for 2 week's to de gas and settle the flavour
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread