+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 483 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 4823

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Very interesting, Hugo, and thanks for sharing. Not sure I'm sufficiently discerning/geeky [you choose, lol] with coffee to go that far! Perhaps it's something that Grant or Justin might try and report back on?, as they're more connoisseurs than me

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Badly needed
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Ditto.

I'm Grant.

I'll stick to mine
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

I wouldn't

Curto Coffee a coffee lovers Mecca. Despite the cup that was ace.

I'm Grant.

Lol
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

That's £7 a KG for outstanding beans. Might try and get a KG back.

I'm Grant.

as long as you declare it, it should be ok
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    I wouldn't

Curto Coffee a coffee lovers Mecca. Despite the cup that was ace.

Ah, that answers the question I just asked you on the food thread!

Wow.... Pity you've only got a suitcase to fill!

Btw, why did the first coffee you posted a pic of look like arse gravy? The second one was much better and more like it, oh and I love the cookies!!

Marco.

P.S They seem to be into their Willow pattern (blue) plates, for some reason. We've got a stack of those here.

I'm Justin.

Arse gravy refers to your take on filter, vacuum or cafietiere coffee I take it, because that's pretty much what it always looks like. Whilst any of those methods can be OK, they never really float my boat no matter how good the coffee. High pressure extraction is where it is at IMHO.

Hey ho.

The sweets where very nice.

+ Reply to Thread