+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 311 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3103

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Says he who has absolutely no right to criticise!

I dunno Grant, don't listen to it

Spank his botty!
    tis fair comment as they often dont look as good as they could but I don't control the weather....Yet!!
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

No, but you can control the settings on your camera!

That's one less variable to worry about, mate.

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

its really the light that makes most difference. natural light gives true colour where artificial is inclined to accentuate some colour more than other depnding on the light type and strength etc.
    A lot of time its so dark here you need lights on.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

Sure... Have you tried photographing it in different areas of the house, where the light is best, rather than always the same place in the kitchen?

That's what I do here, when it's dark. In fact, as you'll have seen, I often photograph my coffee on the table outside, when it's not raining

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Sure... Have you tried photographing it in different areas of the house, where the light is best, rather than always the same place in the kitchen?

That's what I do here, when it's dark. In fact, as you'll have seen, I often photograph my coffee on the table outside, when it's not raining

Marco.
    Kitchen is brightest as its south facing. livingroom is north facing so it has to be sunny for normal light tbh. still, autumn here is often bright in morning; better often than summer where it rains more than it shines tbh...bloody country
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Not so much light today but its at least natural
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Well, despite the suboptimal light conditions mate, that still looks superb!

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Light has been on/off today, as the wind is dragging in black clouds then dispersing them again. Not a day to be out really. I had to go round to see my boy last evening as he was unwell, and I got soaked in a storm just going back to car.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

This morning's cappuccino, enjoyed al fresco, just before the toast arrived!

Didn't want to tease you again, Granty, with pics of my lovely toast

Marco.

I'm Grant.

nice one... i didnt photo mine as i couldnt be arsed
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread