+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 483 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4823

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

A nice one this morning so snapped a shot.

beside it my olden satellite lappy im using ..its on win 10 and works better now than it did on its original vista
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    A nice one this morning so snapped a shot.

beside it my olden satellite lappy im using ..its on win 10 and works better now than it did on its original vista
    Yeah how to save a dying laptop.

They got rid of a lot of junk, inefficient code in Win 10 it would seem. Did the same with my Win 7 laptop and it ended up better overall.

I'm Grant.

It's fine as long as you basically do one thing at a time lol.
    Keep my best one in the music system. Will need to get another for general work I think.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Gingerbread coffee
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

New beans on the way from Amber Coffee. The amount of oils coming off during brewing is insane.

Freshest beans I’ve used, roasted to order, with a roasting date on each pack.

I can highly recommend their El Salvador:

https://ambercoffeeroasters.co.uk/co...atemala-coffee
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomanze View Post
    New beans on the way from Amber Coffee. The amount of oils coming off during brewing is insane.

Freshest beans I’ve used, roasted to order, with a roasting date on each pack.

I can highly recommend their El Salvador:

https://ambercoffeeroasters.co.uk/co...atemala-coffee
    ordered a packet to try..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

One of the climpsons with my base.

Looks good
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Coffee time.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Casa de zinc el Salvador. From Amber...
    Fast delivery
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Don't mix it with your base. Just try it as it is.

+ Reply to Thread